Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 10 - Rest and Experiences

Watched a movie in the same location it was filmed in.
District 9.


I slept in until 10am. That was awesome. Today was a day of rest. Much needed. After tea time, we went with Bonventure to the Apartheid Museum in Pretoria. I've never experienced anything like that. I don't really know how to describe it. The thousands of injustices and abuses that occurred during that time are unbelievable. I'm glad I got to see it though. After the museum, we drove home and saw 2 car accidents on the highway. Interesting. After arriving home for 5 mins, we left with Jacu, Elska and Bonventure to the Menlyn Mall in Pretoria. We ate at Braza, a local African cuisine restaurant. Highly recommend next time you make your weekly trip to South Africa to eat there. After that, we went to see District 9. I've already seen it but it was totally different seeing it here. I recognized almost every location in the movie. I felt special. I'm going to bed now. This has been an awesome week.

keep praying.

-john

No comments:

Post a Comment